MEAL PLAN TERMS & CONDITIONS
Meals may be purchased only by and for the meal plan holder.
Each transaction the cashier will examine the photo on the ONE Card to ensure that the person making the purchase is the ONE Card holder. In all cases where the cashier suspects that somebody is using a ONE Card other than the cardholder, the cashier must keep the ONE Card and prevent its use.
The security of a ONE Card remains the cardholder's responsibility. ONE Card's should be treated like a credit or debit card. If a ONE Card is lost or stolen, the cardholder is responsible for all charges made to that card until the card is reported lost or stolen.
Should you find your ONE Card after reporting it lost, contact the ONE Card Office for assistance in reactivating your card. If your card remains lost, visit The Square (Fennell Campus), or Student Engagement (STARRT) to have a new card issued. Replacement card fees may apply.
MEAL PLAN REFUNDS
It is important that you use the full value of your mandatory meal plan because there is no refund unless you withdraw from the College.
- Refunds will be prorated based on the number of days remaining or the remaining balance on your Meal plan, whichever is lower.
- Refunds due to withdrawal, or of funds added to the mandatory meal plan are subject to an administrative fee of $50.
- The Residence Meal Plan is non-transferable and expires the day after the April move-out day.
LOST OR STOLEN CARDS
Deactivate your ONE Card
If your card is lost or stolen, you must deactivate your card at once to protect your balances and to shut down your magnetic stripe which may provide you access to other campus equipment and facilities.
- Visit onecard.mohawkcollege.ca
- Log in with your MOCOmotion email and password.
- Select Add Funds, then select to 'Deactivate / Activate' feature and hit Submit once.
- Should your card be found, sign in once again and select Activate.
If you have any issues with deactivating or activating your card, contact the ONE Card Office for assistance in reactivating your card.
Once deactivated, you may obtain a replacement card by bringing a valid Government issued piece of Photo I.D. to the ONE Card office pay with funds on your ONE Card or The Square (Fennell Campus), or Student Engagement (STARRT) and a replacement card will be issued to you for a fee. Funds can be added to your ONE Card account via the web site Visa or MasterCard, Campus Store or The Square and Student Engagement accepts cash, debit, MasterCard or Visa.
Until such notification has been received or until your ONE Card has been deactivated, you will be responsible for any use of your ONE Card, whether or not such use is authorized by you.
If after you receive your replacement, you find your first ONE Card, your first card will be forever inactive and you will not be able to use it.