|WHY YOU SHOULD LIVE IN RESIDENCE
Residence offers everything you need to make your College experience an enjoyable and safe time. Enjoy the convenience of being steps away from the College and having everything you need at your finger tips. Take part in the weekly events Residence offers and get to know your fellow residents.
Here are few of the many advantages you will experience:
- Your suite comes fully furnished and features a television with local cable in each bedroom, and complimentary Wi-Fi internet access.
- The Residence features laundry facilities, common kitchen, BBQ with picnic tables, a movie lounge, games room, and 24 hour front desk.
- You pay only for the 8 month academic year and avoid a 12-month lease.
- Enjoy being just steps away from the College; you can sleep in late and still make it to class on time!
- You don’t have to worry about roommates who don’t pay their bills.
- Enjoy the convenience of using our study lounge for group or individual study.
- Enjoy the convenience of living in Hamilton and being only minutes away from public transportation, GO Station, and all the attractions the Hamilton Area has to offer including; the Royal Botanical Gardens, African Lion Safari, Dundurn Castle, FirstOntario Centre, FirstOntario Concert Hall, Art Gallery of Hamilton, Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum, the Locke Street shopping district, restaurants of James Street, convenience of Upper James Street (Wal-Mart SuperCentre, Shopper's Drug Mart & post office, walk-in clinics, various restaurants), and the many hiking/cycling trails Hamilton has to offer!
- Take part in weekly events hosted by your RA team or get involved in our many clubs and volunteer committees!
- Enjoy the comfort that the Residence offers with secure buildings featuring swipe card access and 24 hours video monitoring.